Friday, July 17, 2009

hot hot July


This weekend I am planning on doing several things around town with friends... hopefully the heat doesn't wipe me out...

(Long Beach, NY)


Everyone has been going to the beach lately, and from what I hear Long Beach, the Rockaways, and Sandy Hook are the best. I'm not sure which one I'll try this weekend, but I'm sooo excited to escape the city with a simple hour long drive/train/water taxi and put my feet in the water... ahhh

--------------------------------------------


(Francis Bacon show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art)


I have been a complete slacker and have not seen the Francis Bacon show at the Met. Although I feel bad saying this (because we all should really be supporting museums right now), admission at the Met is always a "suggested donation", so you never have to pay full price.

--------------------------------------------


(The Lower East Side, NYC)

I think I'll get brunch somewhere tomorrow with my friend and stroll around and see some galleries in the Lower East Side, post-Bloody Mary/benedict food-coma.




Let me leave you with a little something that made me smile today - a beautiful little video...

No comments:

Post a Comment